I'm active and will be posting some of my favorite workouts and meals. I'm a vegetarian and try to eat mostly whole foods so it's lots of fruits and veggies :)!
5'5"/18 years old
Date started blog: 4/20/11
Ask me anything! I'm obsessed with nutrition and I've been working on maintaining a healthy diet for a long time so I'd be happy to answer any questions! Plus I LOVE hearing anything at all from my followers! If you follow me I'll always check your blog out ;)
I usually do promo for promo.
30 Day Shred (May 3-June 1):
Level Two: 5/13
Level Three: 5/23 5/24 5/25 5/26 5/27 5/28 5/29 5/30 5/31 6/1
*I don't own any of these pictures unless it's stated!*
Check out these awesome girls:
Remember: You are not alone.
Leave me things and feel free to tell me anything you need to say. I'll always listen.
Reasons to keep going:
1. Being able to wear WHATEVER I want, whenever I want.
2. Being able to change in front of people and be proud instead of self-concious.
3. Not have to worry about wearing shorts and having flabby, cellulite-y back legs.
4. Being able to run in a sports bra!
5. Being able to wear a bikini this summer :)
6. To be comfortable in anything — even something like a skintight white dress.
7. To be able to walk into a room and make people stop and stare.
8. To never again weigh more than my boyfriend.
9. To be able to let a guy pick me up in his arms without worrying that he’s thinking about how heavy I am!
10. To look adorable in anything.
11. To try on a friend’s clothing and look just as good in it or better!
12. To never have to worry about coming home and people noticing I’ve gained weight.
13. To be able to be skinny but still have curves :) Can’t get that by starving!
14. To be able to know that my boyfriend’s friends think I’m hot!
15. To never have to worry about having a double chin when I laugh.
16. To be able to look at pictures from the weekend without dreading finding one in which I look fat!
(Also, to be able to be in pictures without having to worry about making myself look skinny…)
17. To never have to “suck it in” ever again.
18. To be able to know I have the best body in the room.
19. To getting full faster!
20. To being happy, healthy, and confident :)
MOST IMPORTANT: To be able to look back after I’ve lost weight and feel like I’ve earned it, because I can know that I worked hard and kept myself healthy through it all!